During the show's run, there have been some variations of the quote to match the situation that the Bundys may be in. For example, when Al saw what his world would have been like if he had never been born, Peg was married to Mr. Jablonski, and they shouted 'Whoa Jablonski!'. In another example, when Al is giving a speech about women in Speaker's Corner in London, he gathers up the male listeners to give him a "Whoa, women! I don't like 'em!" as Peggy looks on.
Variations of the quoteEdit
- Whoa, Jablosnki! - "It's a Bundyful Life, Part II"
- Whoa, aliens! - "Married... with Aliens"
- Whoa, money! - "Route 666 (Part 1)"
- Whoa, born! - "Looking For A Desk In All The Wrong Places"
- Whoa, united Bundy front against authority! - "The Egg and I"
- Whoa, stealing old ladies' pensions! - "Psychic Avengers"
- Whoa, Bud is popular - "Teacher Pets"
- Whoa, shoot the boy - "Teacher Pets"
- Whoa, England! - "The England Show (Part 1)"
- Whoa, women! I don't like 'em! - "The England Show (Part 1)"
- Whoa, asylum - "Go For The Old"