|General Actor Information|
|Birth Name:||Rhonda Wiitanen|
|Born:||December 1, 1960|
|Birthplace:||Two Harbors, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Author, Inspirational speaker, Life coach, Actress|
|Spouse(s):||Carl Mikulecky (1990-1998) (divorced)|
|Appeared on:||Married... with Children|
|Character on MWC:||Donna|
|Episodes appeared in:||"Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (Season 5)|
Rhonda Britten (born December 1, 1960) appears on Married... with Children as a customer, Donna, an admirer of newly self-discovered sex symbol shoesalesman Al Bundy who appeared at Gary's Shoes, and who baked a pie for him in the Season 5 episode "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?".
Rhonda is now the founder of the Fearless Living Institute, an inspirational and life-changing speaker, bestselling author as well as an actress.
Life and careerEdit
Born the middle child of three girls, and was the target of her divorced father's physical and emotional abuse. At the age of 14, she was the only witness to her father shooting and killing her mother and then shooting himself, which was one of the primary reasons she does counseling and life coaching.
In her twenties, she appeared in Married... with Children episode Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (1990) as the sexy Donna; and as a student in the 22 February 1991 TV episode of Perfect Strangers. In 2001, Rhonda started the Fearless Living Institute after trying to commit suicide three times and realizing that fear was at her problems' core. In an interview wit Terra Wellington about the basis of the Institute, Rhonda said "No one can be fearless alone. But, you have to be willing to change your life." That same year she was the "life doctor" on a British reality show called "Help Me, Rhonda," which ran until 2003.
She is perhaps best known as being the lead life coach on the reality TV series Starting Over from 2003-2006. During her run on the show, she, along with her co-hosts, Iyanla Vanzant, Dr. Stan Katz, and the crew won a Daytime Emmy; a first for any reality show.
In 2010, she starred as the life coach on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club's Season 7.
Rhonda is the author of four best-selling books: "Fearless Loving" (2004), "Change Your Life in 30 Days" (2005), "Do I Look Fat In This?: Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life" (2007), "Fearless Living: Live Without Excuses and Love Without Regret" (2011).
- ↑ My Story. Rhondabritten.com. Retrieved on 24 July 2012.
- ↑ YouTube video - Rhonda Britten In Married With Children, on YouTube.com, accessed 8/27/2014.
- ↑ EPISODE 115 - See How They Run, at perfectstrangers.tv, accessed 8/27/2014,
- ↑ Fit Body magazine article, pages 72-75, written by Terra Wellington, February 2005 Fit Body magazine, Vol.#2, Issue #1, accessed24 July 2012.
- ↑ Celebrity Spotlight: Rhonda Britten, AwakeningArtistry.com, accessed 24 July 2012.
- ↑ Rhonda Britten TV Shows. RhondaBritten.com. Retrieved on 24 July 2012.
- ↑ Bunim/Murray's 'Starting Over' wins 2004/05 'Special Class Series' Daytime Emmy, RealityTVworld.com, 18 May 2005, by Wade Paulsen, accessed 8/27/2014.
- ↑ Rocchio, Christopher. "VH1 reveals identities of 'Celebrity Fit Club' seventh season cast", realitytvworld.com, 23 September 2009. Retrieved on 24 July 2012.
- ↑ Books by Rhonda Britten. Amazon.com. Retrieved on 24 July 2012.