The Five Demands (originally ten demands, but they were ruined when someone used the list as a tissue) were a series of demands that NO MA'AM issued after they captured Jerry Springer and took control of The Masculine Feminist. The demands were directed at women in general, in response to the loss of Thursday night bowling to women at Jim's Bowl-A-Rama, and the Nudie Bar being turned into a coffee house. (MWC: "NO MA'AM")
- Demand One
- You gals want a ladies' night? Try having it in the kitchen, cooking for a man.
- Demand Two
- Don't put on a dress and ask us if it makes you look fat. It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat.
- Demand Three
- Don't ask us to talk or cuddle after sex. Or before sex, or during sex. You're lucky we take our pants off.
- Demand Four
- Don't ask us to say "I love you" over the phone. It's hard enough to say to someone we're paying a dollar a minute to talk to.
- Demand Five
- Stop talking about Fabio.
In another wrestling reference, Jefferson indicates Demand Four with the hand sign of the NWA/WCW clique The Four Horsemen.