Jerry Mathers makes a cameo appearance at Foodie's Supermarket in the episode "You Better Shop Around, Part II" in Season 5 of MWC.
| Season 5, Episode # 22 |
Number (#102) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Jerry Mathers|
|Original airdate||April 21, 1991|
|IMDb||You Better Shop Around, Part II|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"You Better Shop Around (Part 1)"||"Route 666 (Part I)"|
You Better Shop Around, Part II was the 22nd episode of Season 5 of Married... with Children, also the 102nd overall episode of the series. Directed by Linda Day, and written by Stacie Lipp, the episode originally aired on FOX, premiering on April 21, 1991.
Conclusion of two-part story. Al and Peg compete against Marcy and Jefferson in a supermarket shopping spree, while Bud and Kelly harass Jerry Mathers of Leave It to Beaver fame.
In this conclusion of two-part episode arc, Al and Peg compete against Marcy and Jefferson in a supermarket shopping spree, while Bud and Kelly harass Jerry Mathers of Leave It to Beaver TV series fame. This was the second half of a two-parter in which the Bundys and the D'Arcys went head-to-head over who was the lucky "millionth customer" at Foodie's supermarket.
Guest stars/Recurring castEdit
- Cast Regulars
- Jerry Mathers as Himself
- Bruce Jarchow as Manager
- Jodie Mann as The Cashier
- Bobbie Brown as Nibbles
- Brent Corman as Boy
- Alan Oppenheimer as Mr. Foodie
- When the manager of the food store checks the totals a second time, he looks at the wrong registers. He looks to the register on the right for the D'Arcy's, and the left one for the Bundy's. When they emptied there carts for the first time, the D'Arcy's had the one on the left and the Bundy's had the one on the right.
- Jefferson is forced to use a regulation shopping cart in the contest. The first time he uses it, Jefferson blatantly rocks it back and forth to make it look like it has wobbly wheels; in later shots the cart rolls smoothly.
- When Al rolls a turkey on the ground to knock Jefferson and Marcy down, Jefferson's harness is visible.