The battle of the sexes ensues as the women and men draw lines in "Whose Room Is It Anyway".
| Season 1, Episode # 4 |
Number (#4) in series (259 episodes)
|Writer(s)||Marcy Vosburgh & Sandy Sprung|
|Taping date||March 13, 1987|
|Original airdate||April 26, 1987|
|IMDb||Whose Room Is It Anyway?|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"But I Didn't Shoot the Deputy"||"Have You Driven a Ford Lately?"|
Whose Room Is It Anyway was the fourth episode of Season 1 of the FOX TV series Married... with Children, as well as the 4th overall episode. Written by Marcy Vosburgh & Sandy Sprung, the episode was directed by Zane Buzby and first aired on FOX on April 26, 1987.
Full episode summaryEdit
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- The episode title refers to the movie Whose Life Is It Anyway (with Richard Dreyfuss) which was originally a play.
- This is the first time Al expresses his distaste for the French people.
- This is the first time someone (in this case Al) is heard falling down the basement stairs.
- This is a "bottle episode", an episode with limited cast and sets produced due to limited budget. The entire episode takes place in the Bundys' living room, with only the main cast appearing and no other characters.
- Steve says "a loom with a view", referring to the movie A Room with a View.
- Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906) was an early women's rights leader in the US.
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Whose Room Is It Anyway? at the Internet Movie Database
- Whose Room Is It Anyway on Bundyology
- Whose Room Is It Anyway - Illustrated Transcript on albundy.net
- #04 Whose Room Is It Anyway - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia