The (de)evolution of the classic Bundy pose in the episode "Thinnergy".
| Season 1, Episode # 2 |
Number (#2) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Ritch Shydner|
|Writer(s)||Ron Leavitt & Michael G. Moye|
|Original airdate||April 12, 1987|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "Pilot" |
|"But I Didn't Shoot the Deputy"|
Thinnergy was the second episode of Season 1 of the FOX TV series Married... with Children, as well as the 2nd overall episode. Written by Ron Leavitt and Michael G. Moye, the episode was directed by Linda Day and first aired on FOX on April 12, 1987.
Full episode summaryEdit
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- Thinnergy is the title of the diet book Marcy gives to Peggy and a combination of the words "thinness" and "energy".
- Steve mentions to Al that he got him into trouble with Marcy before, referencing the previous episode.
- This is the first time Al's classic alone-on-the-couch posture begins to show itself.
- This is the first time Al and Peggy's bedroom is shown.
- Johnny Carson was a famous American late night show host from 1962 to 1992.
- Peggy sings "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro, "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy and "Dominique" by The Singing Nun.
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Al & Peggy's Bedroom
- Shoe Store
- Peg is pulling back the sheets of the bed and finds one of Al's socks. She picks it up and throws it up in the air, but we never see the sock come back down. She likely threw it over the wall of the set.
- Peggy has to laugh when Al feeds her in bed.