Kelly meets her 12-year old "secret admirer" in the episode "The Undergraduate" in Season 9 of MWC.
| Season 9, Episode # 26 |
Number (#209) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Noah Segan|
Harry S. Murphy
|Writer(s)||Fran E. Kaufer|
|Original airdate||May 21, 1995|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Shoeless Al"|| "Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner" |
(Season 10 premiere)
The Undergraduate was the 26th episode aired in Season 9 of Married... with Children and the 208th overall series episode, as well as the final episode of the season. Directed by Amanda Bearse and written by Fran E. Kaufer, the episode originally aired on FOX, premiering on May 21, 1995.
Kelly gets a secret admirer who sends food, perfumes and flowers. All but Bud are excited about this. The admirer turns out to be a 12-year-old, who wants to take her out to his Junior HS Prom! The boy turns up to be son of the guy who owns the jeans company for which Kelly works. Bud sneaks in as the DJ and plays slow songs to avenge his firing, but finally saves her.
In this season-ending episode, Kelly's new secret admirer turns out to be a wealthy, spoiled, and immature 12-year-old boy, named Robbie Bennett, who blackmails her into accompanying him to his junior prom at his elementary school. Bud also crashes the prom disguised as a music DJ to taunt Kelly until she finally cries out for help, and Bud saves her by contacting Robbie's father. But no one expects it when Robbie's father begins to have the eye for Kelly, too.
Recurring cast/character regularsEdit
- Buck the Dog as Buck Bundy
- Noah Segan as Robbie Bennett
- Billy Gallo as Stitch
- Harry S. Murphy as Mr. Bennett, Robby's Dad
- Brad Blumenthal as Refreshment Guy (as Brad Parker)
- Damien Leake as Principal Alburton
- Christopher Miranda as Tommy
- Lynsey Bartilson as Megan
- Jessica Smith as Jenny
- Krystin Moore as Julie
- There's a large sign on the wall of the gym advertising Kim Weiskopf for Student Class President. It's an inside joke: Kim Weiskopf was the executive producer for Married with Children.