| Season 10, Episode # 19 |
Number (#228) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Chris Hardwick|
Shawn Michael Howard
S. Kyle Parker
|Writer(s)||Calvin Brown Jr.|
|Original airdate||February 25, 1996|
|IMDb||Spring Break (Part 2)|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Spring Break (Part 1)"||"Turning Japanese"|
Spring Break (Part 2) is the 19th episode of season 10 of Married... with Children and the 228th overall series episode. Directed by Gerry Cohen and written by Kim Weiskopf, it premiered on FOX-TV on February 25, 1996.
When Al discovers that the bikini competition Jefferson is judging has a $100,000 prize, he has Kelly enter, and he and Griff become judges to pick Kelly. When, Marcy, Bud, and friends, after many hiccups finally arrive at Fort Lauderdale and ruin everything.
It turns out that the bikini contest that Jefferson is judging has $10,000 prize for first place, so Kelly enters the contest. Al and Griff wind up as judges with Jefferson posing as his frat brothers. They concoct a scheme to have Kelly win the contest, but no one can find out Al and Kelly are related. Marcy, Bud and his friends finally make it to Florida after having every imaginable detour. When they arrive Marcy finds out about the contest and tries to expose Al.
- Chris Hardwick as Dan Inwood
- Shawn Michael Howard as Barney
- Dave Ruby as Hummer
- S. Kyle Parker as Achmed
- Micky Jones as Parley Wayne Rockefeller
- Denise Hulsey as Waitress
- Brad Nickell as Life Guard #1
- Scott Gurney as Life Guard #2
- Marie Caldare as Claudia Harrison (Miss New York)
- Renee Tenison as Marla Strong (Miss Detroit)
- Tonya Watts as Scarlett Turner (Miss Atlanta)
- Meadow Williams as Angela Cohen (Miss Beverly Hills)
- Todd Glass as Policeman
- Bailey Lutegert as Life Guard #3
- Warren Tabata as Judge Miyagi Wong
- Jami Music as Missy Cameron
- Jennifer Echols as Tammy Grindstaff-Burke
- Kim Weiskopf as Lucky (voice over)
- Katey Sagal does not appear in this episode due to her pregnancy.