| Season 10, Episode # 18 |
Number (#227) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Chris Hardwick|
Shawn Michael Howard
S. Kyle Parker
|Original airdate||February 18, 1996|
|IMDb||Spring Break (Part 1)|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Agony and the Extra C"||"Spring Break (Part 2)"|
Spring Break (Part 1) is the 18th episode of season 10 of Married... with Children and the 227th overall series episode. Directed by Gerry Cohen and written by Kim Weiskopf, it premiered on FOX-TV on February 18, 1996.
During spring break, Kelly and friends seduce Bud and friends out of their airline tickets and hotel reservations at Fort Lauderdale. Al, Jefferson, and Griff go to Fort Lauderdale to judge a bikini contest. When Marcy sees Jefferson and Al on a spring break TV special, she heads out to Fort Lauderdale with Bud and friends.
Bud and his nerdy fraternity brothers decide to go to Ft. Lauderdale for Spring Break and have their airline tickets and hotel rooms booked. When Kelly and her friends learn of Bud's plans they hustle them out of their tickets by way of seduction. The shoe store is sold out due to the large amount of women who want shoes to wear with their bikinis, so Al and Griff go to Ft. Lauderdale with Jefferson, who is an alumni judge in a bikini contest for his fraternity. Marcy stops by the Bundys' to check in on things and winds up seeing Jefferson and Al on television in a news story about Spring Break. It's a road trip with Marcy, Bud and his friends.
- Chris Hardwick as Dan Inwood
- Shawn Michael Howard as Barney
- Dave Ruby as Hummer
- S. Kyle Parker as Achmed
- Faith Salie as Lana
- Shannon Escher as Natalie
- Tonya Watts as Scarlett
- Katey Sagal only makes a short appearance due to her pregnancy.
- Some inspiration for the plot comes from "Revenge of the Nerds" and various teen sexploitational movies from the early 1980s vvhich usually revolved around college fraternities heading off to Spring Break. Ted McGinley had played the main antagonist in "Revenge of the Nerds".