Al feeling the bellies of pregnant Peg and Marcy in part two of "She's Having My Baby", in Season 6 of MWC.
| Season 6, Episode # 2 |
Number (#107) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Abraham Benrubi|
|Original airdate||September 15, 1991|
|IMDb||She's Having My Baby (Part 2)|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "She's Having My Baby (Part 2)" |
(Season 6 premiere)
|"If Al Had a Hammer"|
She's Having My Baby, Part 2 was the second episode of Season 6 of Married... with Children, also the 107th overall episode of the series. Directed by Gerry Cohen and written by Kevin Curran, the episode originally aired on FOX, premiering on September 15, 1991.
Conclusion of two-part episode story arc. Al and Jefferson try to run away from their wives when they cannot take the pregnancy anymore.
The second episode of season six made the full extent of Al's predicament clear. His wife's pregnancy seemed set to remove any lasts embers of possible happiness from his life, and his kids, 'though agreeing with him, shamelessly sucked up to Mommy and the baby whenever they were around.
Recurring cast/Guest stars Edit
- Cast regulars
- Monty Hoffman as Bartender
- Joey Sagal as Man with nose
- Lisa Saxton as Girl Vendor
- Cyndi Pass as Girl Dancer
- The man at the bar who puts on a fake nose and glasses as gate 6 is called is played by Joey Sagal, the brother of Katey Sagal. He would later play Randolph, the owner of the resort cabin Al and Jefferson go to in season 10's The Two that Got Away
- When Al is talking to Jefferson about pregnant women reaching the "Horny-mester", the bartender says that was the moment when he left his wife and then walks away from the counter. The camera then goes to a different angle as Jefferson asks Al where he plans to go and the bartender's hand can be clearly seen resting on the counter before walking away again.