When a peeping tom targets all of the neigborhood women -- except Peg -- Al sarcastically offers the reason why in "Here's Lookin' at You, Kid" in Season 3 of MWC.
| Season 3, Episode # 22 |
Number (#57) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||LaRue Stanley|
|Writer(s)||Jeanne Baruch & Jeanne Romano & Len O'Neill|
|Original airdate||May 21, 1989|
|IMDb||Here's Lookin' at You, Kid|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Life's a Beach"|| "Hot Off the Grill" |
(Season 4 premiere)
Here's Lookin' at You, Kid is the 22nd episode of Season 3 of Married...With Children, also the 57th overall series episode. Also the Season 3 finale, the episode originally aired on FOX on May 21, 1989. Directed by Gerry Cohen, the episode was written by Jeanne Baruch & Jeanne Romano & Len O'Neill.
The neighborhood women become the targets of a Peeping Tom — except for Peg, who takes it as a sign that she's not attractive anymore. Meanwhile, Al convinces Bud to help Kelly with her studies.
Full episode summaryEdit
When a serial peeper is on the loose, Al makes the ultimate sacrifice to alleviate Peggy's despair about being the only one not fall victim. Bud must tutor Kelly so she can pass to the next grade; unfortunately in order to make room, new information pushes out old, basic knowledge.
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- LaRue Stanley as Fanny
- Shirley Prestia as Marsha
- Dolores Albin as Mrs. McGinty
- Healy Cunningham as Lois
- Luann Lee as Fifi
- This episode's title is a quote from Casablanca (1942).
- Peggy mentions the first night that she left a ladder for the peeper. However that ladder can only be seen the second time, when Al peeps her.
- Al is standing on a ladder outside his own bedroom window pretending to be a peeping Tom. Peg pushes the ladder back and Al falls. Had they really been on the second floor, Al's fall would have made a very wide, due to the height of the ladder. Instead, Al falls back immediately in a tight arc, revealing that the prop ladder he's actually on is only a few feet tall.