Filling in for Al, who's taking a lunch break, Steve runs into "Jade". a pretty regular customer at Gary's Shoes -- in the episode "Father Lode" in Season 2 of MWC.
| Season 2, Episode # 21 |
Number (#34) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Amanda Bearse|
|Original airdate||March 13, 1988|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Just Married...with Children"|| "All in the Family" |
(Season 2 finale)
Father Lode is the 21st episode of season 2 of Married... with Children, also the 34th overall episode in the series. Directed by Linda Day, and written by Jerry Perzigian, the episode premiered on FOX on March 13, 1988.
Al tries to keep his race track winnings a secret, while Peg starts taking money from Al's wallet.
After going with Steve to the racetrack, Al is reluctant to reveal that he won $1,200, because he knows that Peggy and the kids will take the money for themselves. While Al tries to throw off Peggy's suspicions with sex, Steve asks for increasingly exuberant bribes of Al's racetrack winnings so he will keep his mouth shut about the money.
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- Teri Weigel as Jade
- Buck as Buck Bundy the Dog
- When Bud comes out of the basement after Peg starts looking for Al's money, he is clearly holding a Penthouse magazine in the back of his pants. More specifically, it is the January 1986 issue.
- The songs Al sings when he tries out his new car radio in the living room "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" and "Proud Mary"
- Al mentions to Peg that he is watching Ted Koppel, a British-American newsanchor who hosted ABC's "NIghtline" from 1980 to 2005.
- Steve's father had been accused of selling secrets to the enemy.