To get Peg's mom, whom, after leaving her dad, takes up residence in Bud's bedroom in the basement, to reconcile with her dad, Al and Bud try to prove their manliness by hunting a bear with him.
| Season 10, Episode # 11 |
Number (#220) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Tim Conway|
Kathleen Freeman (voice)
Vicki E. Milbourne
Kevin Curran (voice)
|Original airdate||November 26, 1995|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Al Bundy's Sports Spectacular||"Love Conquers Al"|
Bearly Men is the 11th episode of season 10 of Married... with Children, also the 220th overall series episode. Directed by Gerry Cohen and written by Ron Leavitt and Michael G. Moye, it premiered on FOX-TV on December 3, 1995.
In this episode, Al tries to get rid of Peggy's mother, back to Wanker County. To do so, Al tries to prove himself to Peg's father and then convince him to come and take her. On Bud's suggestion he & Bud goes bear hunting with Peg's dad and get abandoned there. They accidentally knock off a bear and bring Peg's dad to Chicago assuming that it's dead. The bear runs away and raids Marcy & Jefferson's car. The three decide to hunt the bear down themselves, though they fail to kill it.
- Lucky the Dog as Lucky Bundy
- Tim Conway as Ephraim Wanker (Peg's Dad)
- Kathleen Freeman as Peg's Mom (voice only)
- Frank Lloyd as Vendor
- Angelo Vacco as Gang Member
- Vicki E. Milbourne as Mamie
- Kevin Curran as Voice of Lucky
- The song that plays as Ephraim, Al and Bud hunt down the bear through the streets of Chicago is "Teddy Bears' Picnic".
- The title is, of course, a play on 'barely men', as in doubting their manhood.