A Bundy Burger is a hamburger cooked by Al Bundy from his own recipe, which are often well received when consumed by others, despite initial reluctance. Al considers Bundy Burgers to be "the best damn burgers they ever yanked out of a cow".
As Al reveals to Steve in Hot Off the Grill, the secret to a Bundy Burger is "in the ashes", because he never cleans his grill, saying, "Ashes of the past for burgers of the future".
How to make a Bundy BurgerEdit
- Very fresh meat, cheese and charcoal (must be bought on the day of barbecue)
- Ashes from previous grillings on the bottom of the grill
- Uncleaned grill with the residual grease from previous cooking still on it
- Grill must never have fish on it
- Cook burger for exactly 11 minutes and 7 seconds
- Meat, cheese, condiment and bun (as the Bundys don't eat vegetables)